Welcome to the SSK Revision Day Workshops
Due to increased demand, we are simultaneously running a ‘3 Track’ planned schedule
using 3 studios for this Revision day.
The areas marked in white will include everyone present.
Use the form below to select workshop options you want to attend.
(Please select all relevant sessions you are attending, so we can ensure we have high instructor to participant ratios and don’t exceed studio capacity)
NOTE: Studio Capacity is limited, book early to avoid disappointment
Please fill in the application form below and we look forward to seeing you there
Click here for revision day goals and Guest Bio.
Date: Sunday March 6th 2016 commences @ 2:00pm (doors open 1:30)
Venue: Dan Tien Centre, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 6NJ
Travel: M1 Jn.5 Northbound or Jn.6 Southbound; M25 Jn.19 cw or Jn.21a ccw
Underground: Watford (Met line)
British Rail: Watford Junction – short walk away and your Oyster card is valid
Free car Park behind building and unrestricted parking on surrounding roads.
[travel times: Brent Cross to M1Jn.5 20mins; Euston to Watford Jnc. 15 mins]
San Shou Kuan’s goals for this event :-
• Improve the standard of martial artists performing their forms and fixed sparring.
• Improve the understanding and application of forms and fixed sparring.
• Introduce and synopsis of kids syllabus and lesson format
( They’re not ‘mini adults’ ! We need more instructors to help with growing demand)
• Improve everyone’s ability to focus and maximise their training & sparring development.
• Improve the standard of our instructor’s coaching skills and help grow their class.
• Destruction workshop has produced phenomenal success rates in breaking skills and
confidence (Proper preparation prevents poor performance and preventable injury)
• #Specialist Guest instructor, to continue developing and broadening our knowledge,
keeping our training current and effective.
• After workshops attendees are invited to join us for a meal and open discussion on SSK.
#British Elite Military Instructor in Close Protection, Weapons, Tactics & Un-Armed Combat.
Professional Bodyguard Team Leader to Hollywood A listers and foreign VIPs and Royalty.
Holder of high level Dan/Degree black belts in several different martial arts, including:
Okinawan Kempo – Kung Fu – Karate – Ju-Jitsu – Kickboxing – Modern Arnis.
Former light heavyweight full contact kickboxing champion.
Currently studying privately with top level instructors in DNA (formerly Keysi now under the Defence Labs banner), Brazilian Jui-Jitsu & Combat Submission Wrestling.