Welcome to the SSK Development and Revision Day Workshop
Some sessions may run concurrently, using several studios (based on requested items)
We are focusing on quality not quantity, select 2 main choices from below: (ENTRY DEADLINE Midday Fri 26th)
Guest Instructor: Rob Simpson (Guest Bio).
Shuai Jiao is not just for fighters wishing to improve their Sanda/San Shou skills: from a self defence perspective;
if you’re a skilled ‘stand up’ martial artist, taking you to the ground is exactly what an attacker would do.
– Having some basic defenses against throws and takedowns means you can fight to your strengths and not theirs!
NOTE: Studio Capacity is restricted, Once full, we may close entry form early.
(If you are injured and wish to watch only, you’re very welcome but will be charged a half day fee as space is limited)
Please fill in the application form below and we look forward to seeing you there
Date: Sunday October 28th 2018 commences @ 11:00 am (doors open 10:40)
Venue: Dan Tien Centre, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 6NJ
Travel: M1 Jn.5 Northbound or Jn.6 Southbound; M25 Jn.19 cw or Jn.21a ccw
Underground: Watford (Met line)
British Rail: Watford Junction – short walk away and your Oyster card is valid
Free car Park behind building and unrestricted parking on surrounding roads.
[travel times: Brent Cross to M1 Jn.5 20mins; Euston to Watford Jnc. 15 mins]
San Shou Kuan’s goals for this event :-
• Improve the standard of martial artists performing their forms and fixed sparring.
• Improve the understanding and application of forms and fixed sparring.
• Improve the standard of our instructor’s coaching skills and help grow their class.
• Destruction workshop has produced phenomenal success rates in breaking skills and
confidence (Proper preparation prevents poor performance and preventable injury)
• Specialist Guest instructor, to continue developing and broadening our knowledge,
keeping our training current and effective towards being ‘a complete Martial Art’
• After workshops attendees are invited to join us for a meal (or we may order a takeaway on site!)
Specialist Guest Coach:
Master Robert Simpson (Yuan Xiang).
Shuai Jiao (Chinese Wrestling), GB Squad Coach, European Director of Shuai Jiao.
Top world class Shuai Jiao referee with 40 years experience.