Welcome to San Shou Kuan Martial Arts events Diary
Because of the continuing pandemic situation this diary of events is currently showing the last events of 2020. This schedule is constantly under review and may change at short notice. Please refer to your instructors; check the newsletters or contact the event organiser. We will endeavor to communicate all details as fully as possible via our Facebook Pages, WhatsApp Groups, Instagram and email.
(Please bookmark and check this page for updates or ‘Like’ our San Shou Kuan Facebook group)
- Sat 24th BCCMA Sports Coach First Aid Cert training course 10- 4:30pm. St Michaels Church (next door to Dan Tien Centre, Watford, WD24 6NJ) see bccma.com for info and application form.
- Sun 25th BCCMA Coaching Course Level 2: 10am-5pm, Dan Tien Centre, Watford WD24 6NJ Booking via Bccma.com.
- Mon 16th Regional Grading. 8pm The Tokei Centre Magdalen Street, London Bridge SE1 2EN
- Sun 15th BCCMA Sports Psychology (develop winning mentality, combat competition anxiety) 12:30-4 pm; Dan Tien Centre, Watford WD24 6NJ. Booking via Bccma.com.
- Sun 6th Black Belt Grading and Annual Awards, 2 -5pm Dan Tien Centre, Watford, WD24 6NJ. The Annual Awards commences after the Black Belt grading ends. POST PONED till 2021
- Instructors Please note: if you have not maintained monthly class register submissions, your students may be ineligible for some awards)
- Mon 14th Regional Grading in 6pm Tokie Centre, London Bridge, SE1 2EN (then closed for Xmas)
- Sun 20th Regional Grading 6:15pm Dan Tien Centre, Watford, WD24 6NJ (then closed for Xmas – Reopen Jan 5th )
(Gradings will Covid Compliant with social distancing, contact aspects deferred till next grading unless partnered with someone from your household)